You must be registered to comment and vote on comments.
Don't let us down, folks. Let the smearing and innuendo commence!
....is shocking. This dirty-minded, potty-mouthed, porn-writing, carpet-bagging tax cheat wants to add "election-stealing" to the list. Unbelievable.
she defended her dual roles as "politically active and impartial when necessary... [I] feel totally comfortable that I was fair and honest." She added, "I don't understand why this should be a problem. Everyone in that room had voted for someone. We were an example to show all citizens can be impartial."
Denial, it's not a river in Egypt. She's in denial.
Here begins the defense of dishonesty. Liberals absolutely have no conscience and they prove it over and over again.
No need to. I am absolutly sure that if the situation were reversed, and that was an election judge who also volunteered as a Coleman observer, you would have been the first to declare Coleman as stealing the election.
I'm a Vikings fan when they play, I'm a Packers fan when they play. When they play each other, I'm impartial until the game is over, then I'm a fan of the team that's won. It's very convient......
And all you partisan fools, give it a break. MN elections are clean and there is no graft! Relax and let them count!
Why can't a person be partisan and honest at the same time? I don't see a problem with this. Like she said, everybody in the room voted. Or do we only allow non-voters to be judges? That would be real smart.
Some of you can't imagine an honest partisan. That's scary. Nobody I know would cheat if put in that situation. If anything, they may err for the other side, trying too hard to be fair.
The tip of the iceberg. We see 10% of the cheating,the other 90% is below the water line.
Got anything to back up your silly claims about Norm? Yeah, I didn't think so. But it's not too hard to find anything on Frankie since it's in print or on video. But of course if you're snuggling up to him, you wouldn't notice that stuff.
Your comment is being reviewed for inclusion on the site.
Comments will be reviewed before being published.
425 Portland Av. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55488
© 2014 StarTribune. All rights reserved.
StarTribune.com is powered by Limelight Networks