You must be registered to comment and vote on comments.
I love Ra'mon!
Season 6 of Project Runway is going to be on Lifetime, not on Bravo.
C'mon Strib!! Some of us haven't had the chance to watch yet.
Wait... that means both Season 5 and Season 6 will have presented their works at competing Fashion Weeks in the same year? That's stupid and not the point of each new season.
Why is this wasting space on the front page of Startribune.com, much less as a headline story with a photo?
never heard of him, never heard of the show.
It's a shame Lifetime bought this show.
They're going to run it in to the ground like everything else on that channel.
Full disclosure: I'm a close friend of the designer. as well as a writer for vita.mn. I just wanted to clear up a few things about this report:
1) Sources cannot confirm the truth of a rumor when the subject has never himself confirmed it.
2) Ra'mon never announced it at that party as the article states (I was at said party in fact).
3) He no longer works at Target, as reported by the Strib. He resigned a couple of weeks ago.
1. A judge issued an injunction against Weinstein (the production company) for allegedly denying BRAVO the right of first refusal. Production insiders suspect this will delay the new season, which is currently shooting in Los Angeles. Season six will have new producers--the same ones that do the Real World. Bring on the hot tub?
2. We can not confirm that the Ra'mon will be on the new season of "Project Runway" until closer to the air date.
3. Ra'mon resigned from Target.
-- Sara Glassman firstname.lastname@example.org
a couple of years ago at Voltage Fashion, and although I am not a fashion maven, he was definitely best of show! Wish him the best of luck in a tough business.
Your comment is being reviewed for inclusion on the site.
Comments will be reviewed before being published.
425 Portland Av. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55488
© 2013 StarTribune. All rights reserved.
StarTribune.com is powered by Limelight Networks