Dog turns on stove, which catches laptop resting on burner on fire and sends smoke out roof

  • by: Associated Press
  • Updated: August 30, 2014 - 11:23 AM

LACEY TOWNSHIP, N.J. — Police say a New Jersey family's dog turned on the stove, which caught the laptop resting on the burner on fire and sent smoke through the roof.

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT