Putting It Into Words

  • by: Nancy Giguere , Star Tribune Sales and Marketing
  • Updated: August 25, 2008 - 2:13 PM

Speech-language pathologists, also called speech therapists, evaluate and treat patients who have communication disorders or difficulty swallowing.

inside healthcare careers

find a healthcare job


who's hiring

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters