Official: Faulty flue pipe led to carbon monoxide leak at New York mall restaurant

  • by: Associated Press
  • Updated: February 23, 2014 - 1:20 PM

HUNTINGTON STATION, N.Y. — A faulty water heater flue pipe caused the carbon monoxide leak that killed a New York restaurant manager and sent more than two dozen people to hospitals, a fire official said Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT