1 dead, more than 2 dozen treated after being overcome by carbon monoxide at NY mall eatery

  • by: Associated Press
  • Updated: February 23, 2014 - 1:10 AM

HUNTINGTON STATION, N.Y. — A 55-year-old restaurant manager died and more than two dozen others were taken to hospitals Saturday after being overcome by carbon monoxide at a restaurant at a New York mall, police said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT