Antifreeze makers give it a sour taste to prevent poisonings

  • by: DEBORAH BLUM , New York Times
  • Updated: February 21, 2014 - 6:23 PM

Manufacturers are making it taste so awful that it will be nearly impossible to ingest the poison by accident.

  • 0
  • Comments

There are currently no comments for this article

Comment on this story   |   Be the first to comment

Be the first to comment

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT