Utah couple who ran carpet cleaning business die from carbon monoxide at home

  • by: Associated Press
  • Updated: February 2, 2014 - 6:30 PM

WEST JORDAN, Utah — A Utah couple who ran a carpet cleaning business has died from carbon monoxide while working at a home.

  • 0
  • Comments

There are currently no comments for this article

Comment on this story   |   Be the first to comment

Be the first to comment

ADVERTISEMENT

more from real estate

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters