Couple remains hospitalized after carbon monoxide filled house due to blocked vents

  • by: Associated Press
  • Updated: January 30, 2014 - 7:10 AM

NEW ULM, Minn. — Two of the three people who were sickened by carbon monoxide at their New Ulm home remain hospitalized.

  • 0
  • Comments

There are currently no comments for this article

Comment on this story   |   Be the first to comment

Be the first to comment

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

question of the day

Poll: Grade the Timberwolves season

Weekly Question

ADVERTISEMENT