NYC fire officials: Faulty wire likely caused fire that killed man, injured his husband

  • by: VERENA DOBNIK , Associated Press
  • Updated: January 6, 2014 - 3:40 PM

NEW YORK — Fire officials say a faulty electrical wire caused a blaze in a Manhattan high-rise apartment building that killed a young New York playwright and seriously injured his husband.

  • 0
  • Comments

There are currently no comments for this article

Comment on this story   |   Be the first to comment

Be the first to comment

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT