Wisconsin family warns of poisoning danger to dogs after mushroom kills black Labrador puppy

  • by: Associated Press
  • Updated: January 2, 2014 - 3:55 PM

EAU CLAIRE, Wis. — A Wisconsin family is warning others of the dangers of pet poisoning, after their puppy died from eating mushrooms.

  • 0
  • Comments

There are currently no comments for this article

Comment on this story   |   Be the first to comment

Be the first to comment

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT