Trick or treat tip: Don't bite the glow sticks

  • Article by: Jeremy Olson , Star Tribune
  • Updated: October 28, 2013 - 10:23 PM

Calls to Poison Control surge around Halloween, when young children ingest the liquid inside glow sticks or get it in their eyes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT