Minn. toddler poisoned by laundry detergent pod is breathing on his own at ND hospital

  • Article by: Associated Press
  • Updated: October 4, 2013 - 8:35 PM

FARGO, N.D. — A 1-year-old Minnesota boy who was poisoned when he bit into a Tide detergent pod is improving at a North Dakota hospital.

  • 0
  • Comments

There are currently no comments for this article

Comment on this story   |   Be the first to comment

Be the first to comment

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

question of the day

Poll: Can the Wild rally to win its playoff series against Colorado?

Weekly Question

ADVERTISEMENT