Minn. toddler poisoned by laundry detergent pod is breathing on his own at ND hospital

  • Article by: Associated Press
  • Updated: October 4, 2013 - 8:35 PM

FARGO, N.D. — A 1-year-old Minnesota boy who was poisoned when he bit into a Tide detergent pod is improving at a North Dakota hospital.

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

question of the day

Poll: How many games will the Timberwolves win this season?

Weekly Question

ADVERTISEMENT