Wild prospects finish last in tournament

  • Article
  • Updated: September 9, 2013 - 11:42 PM

The Wild’s prospects team blew a two-goal lead and lost 5-2 to the New York Rangers’ prospects Monday in the seventh-place game of Traverse City (Mich.) tournament. Carter Sandlak and Miles Koules scored first-period goals for the Wild, which finished 0-2-2 in the eight-team tournament.

  • 4
  • Comments

  • Results per page:
  • 1 - 4 of 4
geckojaySep. 10, 13 7:40 AM

Well that's very promising...

2
1
cptamerica65Sep. 10, 13 7:42 AM

. . . . .the future of Minnesota Wild hockey at it's very best. :(

2
1
freezoidSep. 10, 13 7:50 AM

6 goals in 4 games. The other 7 teams scored in the teens. Time to start drafting/acquiring some scorers.

8
0
caferevSep. 10, 1310:57 PM

But wait...aren't we supposed to have one of the best farm systems in all of hockey? Isn't that what we've been told by the F.O.? You know, kinda like the Twins system, which is supposed to be perhaps the best in the universe, even though 60% of its farm system didn't make it to the playoffs and the other 40% were ousted promptly in the first round? Oh, yeah, that's right: guys don't need to learn how to win in the minors. They can just turn that switch on when they reach "the show." My bad. You know, the more I hear Chuck Fletcher talk about all the "two way" forwards he brings in, the more I hear the echoes of Terry Ryan and his pitch-to-contact philosophy...and how's that working out???

1
0
  • 1 - 4 of 4

Comment on this story   |  

ADVERTISEMENT

Toronto - LP: A. Loup 4 FINAL
Cleveland - WP: J. Outman 6
LA Angels - LP: H. Santiago 1 FINAL
Detroit - WP: R. Porcello 2
Atlanta - LP: G. Schlosser 3 FINAL
NY Mets - WP: J. Valverde 4
Seattle - LP: T. Wilhelmsen 2 FINAL
Miami - WP: M. Dunn 3
St. Louis - LP: S. Maness 2 FINAL
Washington - WP: R. Soriano 3
Milwaukee - WP: Z. Duke 3 FINAL
Pittsburgh - LP: J. Gomez 2
NY Yankees - WP: P. Claiborne 5 FINAL
Tampa Bay - LP: H. Bell 1
Minnesota - WP: P. Hughes 8 FINAL
Kansas City - LP: Y. Ventura 3
Cincinnati - WP: H. Bailey 8 FINAL
Chicago Cubs - LP: C. Villanueva 2
Chicago WSox - WP: E. Johnson 16 FINAL
Texas - LP: R. Ross Jr. 2
Houston - LP: B. Peacock 1 FINAL
Oakland - WP: J. Chavez 4
Philadelphia - WP: J. Diekman 10 FINAL
Colorado - LP: M. Belisle 9
San Francisco - WP: T. Lincecum 4 FINAL
San Diego - LP: R. Erlin 3
Arizona - LP: J. Collmenter 1 FINAL
Los Angeles - WP: J. Wright 4
Baltimore - LP: B. Matusz 5 FINAL
Boston - WP: E. Mujica 6
Dallas 85 FINAL
San Antonio 90
Charlotte 88 FINAL
Miami 99
Washington 102 FINAL
Chicago 93
Portland 122 FINAL
Houston 120
Philadelphia 4 FINAL
NY Rangers 2
Detroit 1 FINAL
Boston 4
Tampa Bay 2 FINAL
Montreal 3
Los Angeles 2 FINAL
San Jose 7
Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

question of the day

Poll: Can the Wild rally to win its playoff series against Colorado?

Weekly Question

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT