Cooks say they quickly knew something was wrong in Indian school lunch deaths of 23 kids

  • by: INDRAJIT SINGH , Associated Press
  • Updated: July 18, 2013 - 7:55 PM

PATNA, India — Soon after they served the lunch they had prepared for dozens of children at a rural Indian school, the two cooks realized something was very wrong. The students started fainting. Within hours, they began dying.

ADVERTISEMENT

question of the day

Poll: What's your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner?

Weekly Question
Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT