Coroner: 'Glee' actor Cory Monteith died of overdose of heroin and alcohol

  • Article
  • Updated: July 17, 2013 - 6:25 AM

VANCOUVER, British Columbia — "Glee" actor Cory Monteith, who had struggled for years with substance abuse and once said he was lucky to be alive, died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol, the British Columbia coroner's office said Tuesday.

  • 2
  • Comments

  • Results per page:
  • 1 - 2 of 2
yvesbabetteJul. 16, 13 6:30 PM

Somebody please arrest the dealer who sold it to him.

1
5
medvezhonokJul. 17, 13 1:01 PM

He made his choice. He had opportunites to change, but he did not. Good Bye

2
1
  • 1 - 2 of 2

Comment on this story   |  

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT