Sanitizer, olive oil, static electricity blamed in fire that burned girl at Ore. hospital

  • by: Associated Press
  • Updated: February 20, 2013 - 10:22 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. - A combination of hand sanitizer, olive oil and static electricity likely caused an accidental fire that burned a young patient at a Portland hospital, the state fire marshal said Wednesday.

  • 0
  • Comments

There are currently no comments for this article

Comment on this story   |   Be the first to comment

Be the first to comment

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT