3rd person dies from wild mushroom poisoning at Northern California senior care facility

  • Article by: TRACIE CONE , Associated Press
  • Updated: November 21, 2012 - 6:30 PM
  • 1
  • Comments

  • Results per page:
  • 1 - 1 of 1
punky2012Nov. 22, 1212:55 AM

"A third person has died from eating poisonous mushrooms at a California senior care facility where a caretaker found the fungus in the backyard and used it to make soup..." Pure genius.

0
0
  • 1 - 1 of 1

Comment on this story   |  

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT