C.J.: What's up with A.J. Pierzynski's blond dye job?

1 - 10 of 25 comments   Sort:

Page 1 of 3
Go to page:
Next »

Is this really news worthy? i'd rather learn about that monkey-faced-pig born in China.

posted by Shikamaru on Jul. 30, 08 at 10:44 AM |

He looks like he should belong to a boy band.

posted by jackson42000 on Jul. 30, 08 at 10:47 AM |

He looks like he belongs in a boy band.

posted by jackson42000 on Jul. 30, 08 at 10:49 AM |

The dye job is not working. Why does he look so sad in this photo? Maybe because he hates his hair color. :)

posted by minngirl0112 on Jul. 30, 08 at 10:58 AM |

Is AJ the real slim shady?

posted by sillygato on Jul. 30, 08 at 11:13 AM |

This column is consistently pathetic, boring and useless. Who ever edits CJer's work at the Strib must be tearing his or her hair out. It's time to reduce this column to an event driven one or street the CJer's. NEWS FLASH, NEWS FLASH, I having a room in my house painted!!!!! Could CJer's write about the paint drying? I get more out of watching paint dry than anything thing that I have ever read in this column.

posted by markkall on Jul. 30, 08 at 11:15 AM |

I am surprised he is attempting to draw attention to himself during this series. It's not like he has fans in Minnesota. I have heard some nasty comments yelled at him. (And I appreciate every one of them!)

posted by van5265 on Jul. 30, 08 at 11:17 AM |

Why did you even write this article? I mean seriously, why does it matter if anyone likes the color of A.J. Pierzynski's hair? And if you are the wrong person to give an opinion on his look, then don't.

posted by rms010 on Jul. 30, 08 at 11:17 AM |

I have an idea....watch the paint dry on your OWN walls instead of reading C.J's column!

posted by van5265 on Jul. 30, 08 at 11:20 AM |

you keep reading and commenting every week... Hypocrite. Talk about paint drying - you're weekly rants are just about as interesting. Get off this blog and stop wasting everyone's time.

posted by lziema on Jul. 30, 08 at 11:21 AM |
Page 1 of 3
Go to page:
Next »

Comment on this story   |   Be the first to comment

Be the first to comment

question of the day

Poll: Which of Rick Nelson’s must-try foods at the State Fair do you most want to try?

Weekly Question

Connect with twitterConnect with facebookConnect with Google+Connect with PinterestConnect with PinterestConnect with RssfeedConnect with email newsletters